What We Do
- What We Do
- Other Products
- ChemCF NP
ChemCF NP - Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Powder
- ChemCF NP is a Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde (SNF) poly - Condensate product.
- It is a powerful water reducing agent used for concrete and cement grouts.
- This is an excellent dispersing agent.
- Designed to offer wider tolerances in formulations for concrete admixture manufacturers.
- It is compatible with most of the additives used in admixture formulations.
- It helps in producing concrete with various unique properties.
Features & Benefits
- Water reduction in concrete up to 18% - 25%.
- Higher slump with lower water / cement ratio.
- Flow able & pump able concrete with improved rheology.
- Possess homogeneous, free from Honeycombing and dense concrete.
- High strength due to reduced water / cement ratio.
- Construction industry: High Range water reducer in concrete.
- Textile industry: It works as an effective wetting agent in cotton.
- Leather industry: Used as a dying & leveling aid.
- Tanning industry: Acts as a good dispersing agent.
- Oil industry: Functioning as an anti friction agent in oil rigging operation.
- Appearance : Brown coloured powder
- pH Value : 7.0 to 9.0
- Solid (%): Minimum 93.0
- Bulk Density (g/mL) : 0.60 – 0.80
- Sulphate content (%) : Maximum 10
- Packing – Supplied in customized pack sizes of 25 kg and 40 kg HDPE bags