What We Do
- What We Do
- Mangala Urea
- Urea is a Synthetic organic compound containing 46% Nitrogen in Amide form.
- Available in the form of white solid prills free flowing for easy application.
- Being Hygroscopic, urea is packed in moisture proof High Density Poly Ethylene bags.
Features & Benefits
- Less acidifying than many other nitrogenous fertilizers. Hence most suited for high pH soils.
- High concentration of nutrients makes packing, storage and transport cost cheaper.
- Can be applied to soil. Also suitable in solution form as spray.
- Application is recommended in split doses for better use efficiency.
- Moisture per cent by weight (Maximum) - 1%
- Total Nitrogen per cent by weight (Minimum)- 46%
- Biuret percent by weight (Maximum) - 1.5%